cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to VSphere VMs
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 18:33:22 GMT
It's going to be different for various things, depending on what is
being changed. Is it a conf for a service, that will need to be
restarted? Or the cloud-early-config init script itself, requiring a
reboot?  Internally, we've written a plugin (upgradeRouterScripts
routerid=) that copies the cloud-scripts.tgz from the iso to the
router and extracts /opt/cloud/bin, for cases where we just want to
add/update a script, but 1) I'm not sure how that works on non-KVM
platforms, and 2) It seems like trouble to expect everyone to manage
the various upgrade types and know which changes require what actions,
or worse yet, writing a custom API call for the various things
(upgradeDnsMasq routerid=, etc.). You could do a catch all, but that
would likely require restarting all router services, might as well
just reboot it.

Rebooting the VM will be enough to upgrade the software. As far as
upgrading the template that the system vm uses, there are procedures
for that included with the cloudstack upgrade instructions. I'm not
entirely clear on how they work, but essentially you register the new
template and then restart the system vms. There's a helper script for
it, I believe.


On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Musayev, Ilya <imusayev@webmd.net> wrote:
> Speaking of system vm upgrades, would you how to force an upgrade without recreating the vm?
>
> Thinking worse case would be to mount systemvm.iso and execute one of the init.d scripts, but not certain.
>
> We should not have to recreate system vms, in order for them to get new code.
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Marcus Sorensen [mailto:shadowsor@gmail.com]
>> Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:12 PM
>> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to VSphere
>> VMs
>>
>> Yes, definitely shouldn't be a 4.1.x change. I don't think we want people to
>> have to go through major pains on a minor point release unless there's some
>> major showstopper bug.
>>
>> 4.2, I don't know. I was always under the impression that going from 4.x to
>> 4.y WAS a major release, per the versioning standards we have adopted. The
>> entire guts of cloudstack could change (see javelin), requiring system VM
>> upgrades (also required in the past and planned as a requirement for 4.2),
>> and as long as it doesn't break the user-facing api compatibility it would
>> remain the same major release number.
>> On Jul 24, 2013 10:57 AM, "Wido den Hollander" <wido@widodh.nl> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I reverted this commit in the 4.1 branch:
>> > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/**
>> > repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=**commitdiff;h=**
>> > a069f31f51d0ef1f255d85ef32d764**9a5ec659c1<https://git-wip-
>> us.apache.o
>> > rg/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commitdiff;h=a069f31f51d0ef1f255d85ef3
>> > 2d7649a5ec659c1>
>> >
>> > There has been no discussion about changing this API in the 4.1
>> > series, I even think we can't simply do that for 4.2 either.
>> >
>> > You CAN'T break API compatibility in a minor release like 4.1.1.
>> >
>> > Users rely on us to make stable releases, they don't want to be
>> > figuring out why their perfectly working SSVM stops working during
>> > such a small upgrade, same goes for their KVM agents.
>> >
>> > Wido
>> >
>> > On 07/24/2013 05:39 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
>> >
>> >> Wei.
>> >>
>> >> Yes, I recreated the systemvms by destroying them. I have no agents,
>> >> if you mean KVM/Xen agents, I'm running vSphere.
>> >>
>> >> Regards
>> >> Ilya
>> >>
>> >>  -----Original Message-----
>> >>> From: Wei ZHOU [mailto:ustcweizhou@gmail.com]
>> >>> Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:37 AM
>> >>> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>> >>> Subject: Re: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to
>> >>> VSphere VMs
>> >>>
>> >>> Ilya,
>> >>>
>> >>> Did you upgrade agent and systemvm.iso on host ?
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> 2013/7/24 Musayev, Ilya <imusayev@webmd.net>
>> >>>
>> >>>  Kelven
>> >>>>
>> >>>> We are unable release ACS 4.1.1  as we have issues with CLOUDSTACK-
>> >>>>
>> >>> 3433.
>> >>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>> After several hours of testing, even after I redeploy CPVM, I still
>> >>>> see more errors in the logs (see below) and basic CPVM
>> >>>> functionality is
>> >>>>
>> >>> broken.
>> >>>
>> >>>> I'm not certain what we fix with CLOUDSTACK-3433, but currently
>> >>>> have many more issues.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Would it be possible to revert this commit and work on adding this
>> >>>> commit into 4.1.2 instead?
>> >>>>
>> >>>> We have to wrap up ACS 4.1.1 release tomorrow.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Thanks
>> >>>> ilya
>> >>>>
>> >>>> 2013-07-23 22:30:47,132 WARN  [utils.nio.Task]
>> >>>> (AgentManager-Handler-10:null) Caught the following exception but
>> >>>> pushing on
>> >>>> com.google.gson.**JsonParseException: The JsonDeserializer
>> >>>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor@5ad2ee0f failed to
>> >>>> deserialize json object
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  [{"StartupProxyCommand":{"**proxyPort":80,"proxyVmId":260,**
>> >>> "type":"Consol
>> >>>
>> >>>> eProxy","dataCenter":"2","pod"**:"2","guid":"Proxy.260-**
>> >>>> ConsoleProxyResou
>> >>>> rce","name":"v-260-CLOUD411","**version":"4.1.1-
>> >>>>
>> >>> SNAPSHOT","iqn":"NoIqn",
>> >>>
>> >>>> "publicIpAddress":"172.24.20.**22","publicNetmask":"255.255.**
>> >>>> 255.224","pu
>> >>>> blicMacAddress":"06:2a:5e:00:**00:29","privateIpAddress":"**
>> >>>> 172.24.20.25",
>> >>>> "privateMacAddress":"06:3f:9e:**00:00:2b","privateNetmask":"**
>> >>>> 255.255.255.
>> >>>> 224","storageIpAddress":"172.**24.20.25","storageNetmask":"**
>> >>>> 255.255.255.2
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  24","storageMacAddress":"06:**3f:9e:00:00:2b","resourceName"**
>> >>> :"ConsolePro
>> >>>
>> >>>> xyResource","contextMap":{},"**wait":0}}]
>> >>>> given the type class [Lcom.cloud.agent.api.Command;
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>> >>> er.deserialize(JsonDeserial
>> >>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:64)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**
>> >>> invokeCustomDeserializer(JsonD
>> >>> eserializationVisitor.java:92)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**
>> >>> visitUsingCustomHandler(JsonDe
>> >>> serializationVisitor.java:80)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at com.google.gson.**ObjectNavigator.accept(**
>> >>>> ObjectNavigator.java:101)
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**
>> >>> ult.fromJsonArray(JsonDes
>> >>> erializationContextDefault.**java:67)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**
>> >>> ult.deserialize(JsonDeserial
>> >>> izationContextDefault.java:52)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:551)
>> >>>>          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:498)
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>
>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**Request.getCommands(Request.**java:235)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**processR
>> e
>> >>>> que
>> >>> st(AgentManagerImpl.java:1221)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**doTask(A
>> g
>> >>>> ent
>> >>> ManagerImpl.java:1374)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl$**
>> >>> ClusteredAgentHan
>> >>> dler.doTask(**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl.**java:659)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(**Task.java:83)
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(**
>> >>> ThreadPoolExecutor.jav
>> >>> a:1110)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(**
>> >>> ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
>> >>> va:603)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.**java:679)
>> >>>> Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.**CloudRuntimeException: can't
>> >>>> find StartupProxyCommand
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**
>> >>> ArrayTypeAdaptor
>> >>> .java:75)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**
>> >>> ArrayTypeAdaptor
>> >>> .java:36)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          at
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>> >>> er.deserialize(JsonDeserial
>> >>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:51)
>> >>>
>> >>>>          ... 15 more
>> >>>>
>> >>>> rather urgently (tomorrow), if we cannot get it fixed by then, lets
>> >>>> consider pushing this into 4.1.2
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>  -----Original Message-----
>> >>>>> From: Kelven Yang [mailto:kelven.yang@citrix.com**]
>> >>>>> Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:16 PM
>> >>>>> To: Musayev, Ilya; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>> >>>>> Subject: Re: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to
>> >>>>> VSphere VMs
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Yes, CPVM has to be destroyed and be re-deployed so that updates
>> >>>>> can be pushed over to make it work
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Kelven
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> On 7/18/13 2:54 PM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev@webmd.net>
>> wrote:
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>  When I say upgraded, I mean it needs to be trashed and redeployed.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>  -----Original Message-----
>> >>>>>>> From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
>> >>>>>>> Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:46 PM
>> >>>>>>> To: Kelven Yang; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>> >>>>>>> Subject: RE: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to
>> >>>>>>> VSphere VMs
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> Kelven,
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> Perhaps I missed it,
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> Does CPVM needs to be upgraded from 4.1 to 4.1.1?
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> Thanks
>> >>>>>>> ilya
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>  -----Original Message-----
>> >>>>>>>> From: Kelven Yang [mailto:kelven.yang@citrix.com**]
>> >>>>>>>> Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:25 PM
>> >>>>>>>> To: Musayev, Ilya; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>> >>>>>>>> Subject: Re: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console
>> >>>>>>>> to VSphere VMs
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> I'll take a look at it. It seems that my devCloud environment
>> >>>>>>>> failed to get CPVM upgraded thus let my testing on this skipped
>> >>>>>>>> with success
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> Kelven
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> On 7/17/13 8:04 PM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev@webmd.net>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>>>>>  Kelven
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> Please review the commit
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> "**73a6aa78854f379e6439bf22457094**a5272cbfed",
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> cloudstack-3433.
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> After reverting this commit, everything functioned normally.
>> >>>>>>>>> We cannot release 4.1.1 with this defect :(
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> Thanks
>> >>>>>>>>> ilya
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>  -----Original Message-----
>> >>>>>>>>>> From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
>> >>>>>>>>>> Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:57 PM
>> >>>>>>>>>> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>> >>>>>>>>>> Cc: Kelven Yang (kelven.yang@citrix.com)
>> >>>>>>>>>> Subject: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to
>> >>>>>>>>>> VSphere VMs
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> Post my upgrade from 4.1 to 4.1.1 I'm unable to launch
>> >>>>>>>>>> console, with message Caused by:
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.**CloudRuntimeException:
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> can't find ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand.
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> I've looked through commit history, and it looks like the
>> >>>>>>>>>> only change that was  made is related to a commit
>> >>>>>>>>>> CLOUDSTACK-3456. Not 100% certain that's  issue, but seems
>> >>>>>>>>>> like the only change in this
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> area.
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> Also, why do I get given the "type class
>> >>>>>>>>>> [Lcom.cloud.agent.api.Command;**" -  the L appending to
>> >>>>>>>>>> com.cloud seems new.
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> Log below:
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,949 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
>> >>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null)
>> >>>>>>>>>> Seq 5-1052639262: Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 345049078181,
>> via:
>> >>>>>>>>>> 5,
>> >>>>>>>>>> Ver: v1,
>> >>>>>>>>>> Flags: 10, { GetVncPortAnswer } }
>> >>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,950 DEBUG
>> >>>>>>>>>> [cloud.servlet.**ConsoleProxyServlet]
>> >>>>>>>>>> (http-
>> >>>>>>>>>> 8080-3:null) Port info 172.25.243.31
>> >>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,950 INFO
>> >>>>>>>>>> [cloud.servlet.**ConsoleProxyServlet]
>> >>>>>>>>>> (http-
>> >>>>>>>>>> 8080-3:null) Parse host info returned from executing
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> GetVNCPortCommand.
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> host info: 172.25.243.31
>> >>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,958 DEBUG
>> >>>>>>>>>> [cloud.servlet.**ConsoleProxyServlet]
>> >>>>>>>>>> (http-
>> >>>>>>>>>> 8080-3:null) Compose console url: https://172-24-20-
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> 22.realhostip.com/ajax?token=**1LYgydVEstHtlOuUWpMC3lNponA8tI**8k
>> A
>> >>>>>
>> 10<http://22.realhostip.com/ajax?token=1LYgydVEstHtlOuUWpMC3lNponA
>> >>>>> 8tI8kA10>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> rq
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> njR1Tl1HPws9wEaTKE6IvMaV_**iUtnNNqSjcoFTyO9NIDzaBTUWpfGum**Q5
>> cAijs
>> >>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> vKJ0Mx8fyQwyCDLko8ekhjIKLkngtu**ofPmQRbBwsfaZj6_**N4JpLYKWoOV
>> dZ6Eq
>> >>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> qerLKas1ErQ0e2yRnDvYq5C2OVSGQg**l08a2RCF0WFWuYyl1HW3fDIkivzVJE*
>> *9I
>> >>>>> C
>> >>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> 6266_CSEWuQV65bmjVIuUMPekgzq_**R6PBm85a_wsxGX8rdae0x05UQ
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,958 DEBUG
>> >>>>>>>>>> [cloud.servlet.**ConsoleProxyServlet]
>> >>>>>>>>>> (http-
>> >>>>>>>>>> 8080-3:null) the console url is :: <html><title>rhn01t-ops-
>> >>>>>>>>>> 08</title><frameset><frame src="https://172-24-20-
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> 22.realhostip.com/ajax?token=**1LYgydVEstHtlOuUWpMC3lNponA8tI**8k
>> A
>> >>>>>
>> 10<http://22.realhostip.com/ajax?token=1LYgydVEstHtlOuUWpMC3lNponA
>> >>>>> 8tI8kA10>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> rq
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> njR1Tl1HPws9wEaTKE6IvMaV_**iUtnNNqSjcoFTyO9NIDzaBTUWpfGum**Q5
>> cAijs
>> >>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> vKJ0Mx8fyQwyCDLko8ekhjIKLkngtu**ofPmQRbBwsfaZj6_**N4JpLYKWoOV
>> dZ6Eq
>> >>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> qerLKas1ErQ0e2yRnDvYq5C2OVSGQg**l08a2RCF0WFWuYyl1HW3fDIkivzVJE*
>> *9I
>> >>>>> C
>> >>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> 6266_CSEWuQV65bmjVIuUMPekgzq_**R6PBm85a_wsxGX8rdae0x05UQ"><
>> /**fr
>> >>>
>> >>>> ame></frameset></html>
>> >>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,992 ERROR [agent.transport.Request]
>> >>>>>>>>>> (AgentManager-
>> >>>>>>>>>> Handler-7:null) Caught problem with
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> [{"**ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand":{"_host":"172.25.243.31
>> >>>>> "**
>> >>> ,"_port"
>> >>>
>> >>>> :"5924","_vmId":"0c9354d4-**cbad-4cd0-9a38-
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>  48e0efc6a3f5","_sid":"**585d97c4cf867d6d","_ticket":"**
>> >>> 7w0YL4G35QDQj79Jm
>> >>>
>> >>>> 3
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>> h5NzNtwXo\u003d","_**isReauthenticating":false,"**
>> >>>>> contextMap":{},"wait":
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> 0
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> }
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> }]
>> >>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonParseException: The JsonDeserializer
>> >>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor@1aa9a7bb
>> failed
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> to
>> >>>
>> >>>> deserialize json object
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> [{"**ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand":{"_host":"172.25.243.31
>> >>>>> "**
>> >>>>> ,"_
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> p
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> o
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> rt"
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> :"5924","_vmId":"0c9354d4-**cbad-4cd0-9a38-
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>  48e0efc6a3f5","_sid":"**585d97c4cf867d6d","_ticket":"**
>> >>> 7w0YL4G35QDQj79Jm
>> >>>
>> >>>> 3
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> h5NzNtwXo=","_**isReauthenticating":false,"**contextMap":{},"
>> >>>>>>>>>> wait
>> >>>>>>>>>> ":0}
>> >>>>>>>>>> }]
>> >>>>>>>>>> given
>> >>>>>>>>>> the type class [Lcom.cloud.agent.api.Command;
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>> >>>>>>> er.deserialize(JsonD
>> >>>>>>> e
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> s
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> e
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> r
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> ial
>> >>>>>>>>>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:64)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**invokeCustomDe
>> >>>>>>>>>> seri
>> >>>>>>>>>> aliz
>> >>>>>>>>>> er(
>> >>>>>>>>>> Js
>> >>>>>>>>>> onD
>> >>>>>>>>>> eserializationVisitor.java:92)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**visitUsingCust
>> >>>>>>>>>> omHa
>> >>>>>>>>>> ndle
>> >>>>>>>>>> r(J
>> >>>>>>>>>> so
>> >>>>>>>>>> nDe
>> >>>>>>>>>> serializationVisitor.java:80)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**ObjectNavigator.accept(**
>> >>>>>>> ObjectNavigator.java:101)
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**
>> >>>>>>> ult.fromJsonArray(Js
>> >>>>>>> o
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> n
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> D
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> e
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> s
>> >>>>>>>>>> erializationContextDefault.**java:67)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**ult.deseria
>> >>>>>>>>>> lize
>> >>>>>>>>>> (Jso
>> >>>>>>>>>> nDe
>> >>>>>>>>>> se
>> >>>>>>>>>> ria
>> >>>>>>>>>> l
>> >>>>>>>>>> izationContextDefault.java:52)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:551)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:498)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**Request.getCommands(Request.**
>> >>> java:235)
>> >>>
>> >>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**
>> >>> processReque
>> >>>
>> >>>> st(AgentManagerImpl.java:1221)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**
>> >>> doTask(Agent
>> >>>
>> >>>> ManagerImpl.java:1374)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl$**
>> >>> ClusteredAgentHan
>> >>>
>> >>>> dler.doTask(**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl.**java:659)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(**Task.java:83)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>> java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(**
>> >>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> j
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> av
>> >>>>>>>>>> a:1110)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(**ThreadPoolE
>> >>>>> xecu
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> t
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> o
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> r
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> .
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> ja
>> >>>>>>>>>> va:603)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.**java:679)
>> >>>>>>>>>> Caused by:
>> com.cloud.utils.exception.**CloudRuntimeException:
>> >>>>>>>>>> can't find  ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**ArrayTy
>> >>>>> peAd
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> a
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> p
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> t
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> o
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> r
>> >>>>>>>>>> .java:75)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**ArrayTy
>> >>>>> peAd
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> a
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> p
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> t
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> o
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> r
>> >>>>>>>>>> .java:36)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>> >>>>>>> er.deserialize(JsonD
>> >>>>>>> e
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> s
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> e
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> r
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> ial
>> >>>>>>>>>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:51)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       ... 15 more
>> >>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,994 WARN  [utils.nio.Task]
>> >>>>>>>>>> (AgentManager-Handler-
>> >>>>>>>>>> 7:null) Caught the following exception but pushing on
>> >>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonParseException: The JsonDeserializer
>> >>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor@1aa9a7bb
>> failed
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> to
>> >>>
>> >>>> deserialize json object
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> [{"**ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand":{"_host":"172.25.243.31
>> >>>>> "**
>> >>>>> ,"_
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> p
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> o
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> rt"
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> :"5924","_vmId":"0c9354d4-**cbad-4cd0-9a38-
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>  48e0efc6a3f5","_sid":"**585d97c4cf867d6d","_ticket":"**
>> >>> 7w0YL4G35QDQj79Jm
>> >>>
>> >>>> 3
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> h5NzNtwXo=","_**isReauthenticating":false,"**contextMap":{},"
>> >>>>>>>>>> wait
>> >>>>>>>>>> ":0}
>> >>>>>>>>>> }]
>> >>>>>>>>>> given
>> >>>>>>>>>> the type class [Lcom.cloud.agent.api.Command;
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>> >>>>>>> er.deserialize(JsonD
>> >>>>>>> e
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> s
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> e
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> r
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> ial
>> >>>>>>>>>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:64)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**invokeCustomDe
>> >>>>>>>>>> seri
>> >>>>>>>>>> aliz
>> >>>>>>>>>> er(
>> >>>>>>>>>> Js
>> >>>>>>>>>> onD
>> >>>>>>>>>> eserializationVisitor.java:92)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**visitUsingCust
>> >>>>>>>>>> omHa
>> >>>>>>>>>> ndle
>> >>>>>>>>>> r(J
>> >>>>>>>>>> so
>> >>>>>>>>>> nDe
>> >>>>>>>>>> serializationVisitor.java:80)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**ObjectNavigator.accept(**
>> >>>>>>> ObjectNavigator.java:101)
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**
>> >>>>>>> ult.fromJsonArray(Js
>> >>>>>>> o
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> n
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> D
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> e
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> s
>> >>>>>>>>>> erializationContextDefault.**java:67)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**ult.deseria
>> >>>>>>>>>> lize
>> >>>>>>>>>> (Jso
>> >>>>>>>>>> nDe
>> >>>>>>>>>> se
>> >>>>>>>>>> ria
>> >>>>>>>>>> l
>> >>>>>>>>>> izationContextDefault.java:52)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:551)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:498)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**Request.getCommands(Request.**
>> >>> java:235)
>> >>>
>> >>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**
>> >>> processReque
>> >>>
>> >>>> st(AgentManagerImpl.java:1221)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**
>> >>> doTask(Agent
>> >>>
>> >>>> ManagerImpl.java:1374)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl$**
>> >>> ClusteredAgentHan
>> >>>
>> >>>> dler.doTask(**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl.**java:659)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(**Task.java:83)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>> java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(**
>> >>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> j
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> av
>> >>>>>>>>>> a:1110)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(**ThreadPoolE
>> >>>>> xecu
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> t
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> o
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> r
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> .
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> ja
>> >>>>>>>>>> va:603)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.**java:679)
>> >>>>>>>>>> Caused by:
>> com.cloud.utils.exception.**CloudRuntimeException:
>> >>>>>>>>>> can't find  ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**ArrayTy
>> >>>>> peAd
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> a
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> p
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> t
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> o
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> r
>> >>>>>>>>>> .java:75)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**ArrayTy
>> >>>>> peAd
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> a
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> p
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> t
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> o
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> r
>> >>>>>>>>>> .java:36)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       at
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>> >>>>>>> er.deserialize(JsonD
>> >>>>>>> e
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>> s
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>> e
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> r
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>> ial
>> >>>>>>>>>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:51)
>> >>>>>>>>>>       ... 15 more
>> >>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:25,372 DEBUG
>> >>>>>>>>>> [cloud.server.**ManagementServerImpl]
>> >>>>>>>>>> (EventChecker-1:null) Deleting events older than: Tue Jul 02
>> >>>>>>>>>> 19:38:25 EDT
>> >>>>>>>>>> 2013
>> >>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:25,376 DEBUG
>> >>>>>>>>>> [cloud.server.**ManagementServerImpl]
>> >>>>>>>>>> (EventChecker-1:null) Found 0 events to be purged
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>
>

Mime
View raw message