cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to VSphere VMs
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:11:53 GMT
Yes, definitely shouldn't be a 4.1.x change. I don't think we want people
to have to go through major pains on a minor point release unless there's
some major showstopper bug.

4.2, I don't know. I was always under the impression that going from 4.x to
4.y WAS a major release, per the versioning standards we have adopted. The
entire guts of cloudstack could change (see javelin), requiring system VM
upgrades (also required in the past and planned as a requirement for 4.2),
and as long as it doesn't break the user-facing api compatibility it would
remain the same major release number.
On Jul 24, 2013 10:57 AM, "Wido den Hollander" <wido@widodh.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I reverted this commit in the 4.1 branch: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/**
> repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=**commitdiff;h=**
> a069f31f51d0ef1f255d85ef32d764**9a5ec659c1<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commitdiff;h=a069f31f51d0ef1f255d85ef32d7649a5ec659c1>
>
> There has been no discussion about changing this API in the 4.1 series, I
> even think we can't simply do that for 4.2 either.
>
> You CAN'T break API compatibility in a minor release like 4.1.1.
>
> Users rely on us to make stable releases, they don't want to be figuring
> out why their perfectly working SSVM stops working during such a small
> upgrade, same goes for their KVM agents.
>
> Wido
>
> On 07/24/2013 05:39 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
>
>> Wei.
>>
>> Yes, I recreated the systemvms by destroying them. I have no agents, if
>> you mean KVM/Xen agents, I'm running vSphere.
>>
>> Regards
>> Ilya
>>
>>  -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Wei ZHOU [mailto:ustcweizhou@gmail.com]
>>> Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:37 AM
>>> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>>> Subject: Re: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to VSphere
>>> VMs
>>>
>>> Ilya,
>>>
>>> Did you upgrade agent and systemvm.iso on host ?
>>>
>>>
>>> 2013/7/24 Musayev, Ilya <imusayev@webmd.net>
>>>
>>>  Kelven
>>>>
>>>> We are unable release ACS 4.1.1  as we have issues with CLOUDSTACK-
>>>>
>>> 3433.
>>>
>>>>
>>>> After several hours of testing, even after I redeploy CPVM, I still
>>>> see more errors in the logs (see below) and basic CPVM functionality is
>>>>
>>> broken.
>>>
>>>> I'm not certain what we fix with CLOUDSTACK-3433, but currently have
>>>> many more issues.
>>>>
>>>> Would it be possible to revert this commit and work on adding this
>>>> commit into 4.1.2 instead?
>>>>
>>>> We have to wrap up ACS 4.1.1 release tomorrow.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks
>>>> ilya
>>>>
>>>> 2013-07-23 22:30:47,132 WARN  [utils.nio.Task]
>>>> (AgentManager-Handler-10:null) Caught the following exception but
>>>> pushing on
>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonParseException: The JsonDeserializer
>>>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor@5ad2ee0f failed to
>>>> deserialize json object
>>>>
>>>>  [{"StartupProxyCommand":{"**proxyPort":80,"proxyVmId":260,**
>>> "type":"Consol
>>>
>>>> eProxy","dataCenter":"2","pod"**:"2","guid":"Proxy.260-**
>>>> ConsoleProxyResou
>>>> rce","name":"v-260-CLOUD411","**version":"4.1.1-
>>>>
>>> SNAPSHOT","iqn":"NoIqn",
>>>
>>>> "publicIpAddress":"172.24.20.**22","publicNetmask":"255.255.**
>>>> 255.224","pu
>>>> blicMacAddress":"06:2a:5e:00:**00:29","privateIpAddress":"**
>>>> 172.24.20.25",
>>>> "privateMacAddress":"06:3f:9e:**00:00:2b","privateNetmask":"**
>>>> 255.255.255.
>>>> 224","storageIpAddress":"172.**24.20.25","storageNetmask":"**
>>>> 255.255.255.2
>>>>
>>>>  24","storageMacAddress":"06:**3f:9e:00:00:2b","resourceName"**
>>> :"ConsolePro
>>>
>>>> xyResource","contextMap":{},"**wait":0}}]
>>>> given the type class [Lcom.cloud.agent.api.Command;
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>>> er.deserialize(JsonDeserial
>>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:64)
>>>
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**
>>> invokeCustomDeserializer(JsonD
>>> eserializationVisitor.java:92)
>>>
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**
>>> visitUsingCustomHandler(JsonDe
>>> serializationVisitor.java:80)
>>>
>>>>          at com.google.gson.**ObjectNavigator.accept(**
>>>> ObjectNavigator.java:101)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**
>>> ult.fromJsonArray(JsonDes
>>> erializationContextDefault.**java:67)
>>>
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**
>>> ult.deserialize(JsonDeserial
>>> izationContextDefault.java:52)
>>>
>>>>          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:551)
>>>>          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:498)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**Request.getCommands(Request.**java:235)
>>>
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**processReque
>>> st(AgentManagerImpl.java:1221)
>>>
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**doTask(Agent
>>> ManagerImpl.java:1374)
>>>
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl$**
>>> ClusteredAgentHan
>>> dler.doTask(**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl.**java:659)
>>>
>>>>          at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(**Task.java:83)
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(**
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.jav
>>> a:1110)
>>>
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(**
>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.ja
>>> va:603)
>>>
>>>>          at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.**java:679)
>>>> Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.**CloudRuntimeException: can't
>>>> find
>>>> StartupProxyCommand
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**
>>> ArrayTypeAdaptor
>>> .java:75)
>>>
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**
>>> ArrayTypeAdaptor
>>> .java:36)
>>>
>>>>          at
>>>>
>>>>  com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>>> er.deserialize(JsonDeserial
>>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:51)
>>>
>>>>          ... 15 more
>>>>
>>>> rather urgently (tomorrow), if we cannot get it fixed by then, lets
>>>> consider pushing this into 4.1.2
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  -----Original Message-----
>>>>> From: Kelven Yang [mailto:kelven.yang@citrix.com**]
>>>>> Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 7:16 PM
>>>>> To: Musayev, Ilya; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>>>>> Subject: Re: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to
>>>>> VSphere VMs
>>>>>
>>>>> Yes, CPVM has to be destroyed and be re-deployed so that updates can
>>>>> be pushed over to make it work
>>>>>
>>>>> Kelven
>>>>>
>>>>> On 7/18/13 2:54 PM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev@webmd.net> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>  When I say upgraded, I mean it needs to be trashed and redeployed.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>> From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
>>>>>>> Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:46 PM
>>>>>>> To: Kelven Yang; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>>>>>>> Subject: RE: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console
to
>>>>>>> VSphere VMs
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Kelven,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Perhaps I missed it,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Does CPVM needs to be upgraded from 4.1 to 4.1.1?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>> ilya
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>>> From: Kelven Yang [mailto:kelven.yang@citrix.com**]
>>>>>>>> Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:25 PM
>>>>>>>> To: Musayev, Ilya; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>>>>>>>> Subject: Re: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console
>>>>>>>> to VSphere VMs
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I'll take a look at it. It seems that my devCloud environment
>>>>>>>> failed to get CPVM upgraded thus let my testing on this skipped
>>>>>>>> with success
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Kelven
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On 7/17/13 8:04 PM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev@webmd.net>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>>>  Kelven
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Please review the commit
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> "**73a6aa78854f379e6439bf22457094**a5272cbfed",
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> cloudstack-3433.
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> After reverting this commit, everything functioned normally.
>>>>>>>>> We cannot release 4.1.1 with this defect :(
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>>> ilya
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>  -----Original Message-----
>>>>>>>>>> From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
>>>>>>>>>> Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:57 PM
>>>>>>>>>> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
>>>>>>>>>> Cc: Kelven Yang (kelven.yang@citrix.com)
>>>>>>>>>> Subject: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC
Console to
>>>>>>>>>> VSphere VMs
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Post my upgrade from 4.1 to 4.1.1 I'm unable to launch
>>>>>>>>>> console, with message Caused by:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.**CloudRuntimeException:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> can't find ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> I've looked through commit history, and it looks
like the
>>>>>>>>>> only change that was  made is related to a commit
>>>>>>>>>> CLOUDSTACK-3456. Not 100% certain that's  issue,
but seems
>>>>>>>>>> like the only change in this
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> area.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Also, why do I get given the "type class
>>>>>>>>>> [Lcom.cloud.agent.api.Command;**" -  the L appending
to
>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud seems new.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Log below:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,949 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null)
>>>>>>>>>> Seq 5-1052639262: Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 345049078181,
via:
>>>>>>>>>> 5,
>>>>>>>>>> Ver: v1,
>>>>>>>>>> Flags: 10, { GetVncPortAnswer } }
>>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,950 DEBUG
>>>>>>>>>> [cloud.servlet.**ConsoleProxyServlet]
>>>>>>>>>> (http-
>>>>>>>>>> 8080-3:null) Port info 172.25.243.31
>>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,950 INFO
>>>>>>>>>> [cloud.servlet.**ConsoleProxyServlet]
>>>>>>>>>> (http-
>>>>>>>>>> 8080-3:null) Parse host info returned from executing
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> GetVNCPortCommand.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> host info: 172.25.243.31
>>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,958 DEBUG
>>>>>>>>>> [cloud.servlet.**ConsoleProxyServlet]
>>>>>>>>>> (http-
>>>>>>>>>> 8080-3:null) Compose console url: https://172-24-20-
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> 22.realhostip.com/ajax?token=**1LYgydVEstHtlOuUWpMC3lNponA8tI**8kA10<http://22.realhostip.com/ajax?token=1LYgydVEstHtlOuUWpMC3lNponA8tI8kA10>
>>>>>
>>>>>> rq
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  njR1Tl1HPws9wEaTKE6IvMaV_**iUtnNNqSjcoFTyO9NIDzaBTUWpfGum**Q5cAijs
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  vKJ0Mx8fyQwyCDLko8ekhjIKLkngtu**ofPmQRbBwsfaZj6_**N4JpLYKWoOVdZ6Eq
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  qerLKas1ErQ0e2yRnDvYq5C2OVSGQg**l08a2RCF0WFWuYyl1HW3fDIkivzVJE**9IC
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>  6266_CSEWuQV65bmjVIuUMPekgzq_**R6PBm85a_wsxGX8rdae0x05UQ
>>>>>
>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,958 DEBUG
>>>>>>>>>> [cloud.servlet.**ConsoleProxyServlet]
>>>>>>>>>> (http-
>>>>>>>>>> 8080-3:null) the console url is :: <html><title>rhn01t-ops-
>>>>>>>>>> 08</title><frameset><frame src="https://172-24-20-
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> 22.realhostip.com/ajax?token=**1LYgydVEstHtlOuUWpMC3lNponA8tI**8kA10<http://22.realhostip.com/ajax?token=1LYgydVEstHtlOuUWpMC3lNponA8tI8kA10>
>>>>>
>>>>>> rq
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  njR1Tl1HPws9wEaTKE6IvMaV_**iUtnNNqSjcoFTyO9NIDzaBTUWpfGum**Q5cAijs
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  vKJ0Mx8fyQwyCDLko8ekhjIKLkngtu**ofPmQRbBwsfaZj6_**N4JpLYKWoOVdZ6Eq
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  qerLKas1ErQ0e2yRnDvYq5C2OVSGQg**l08a2RCF0WFWuYyl1HW3fDIkivzVJE**9IC
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  6266_CSEWuQV65bmjVIuUMPekgzq_**R6PBm85a_wsxGX8rdae0x05UQ"></**fr
>>>
>>>> ame></frameset></html>
>>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,992 ERROR [agent.transport.Request]
>>>>>>>>>> (AgentManager-
>>>>>>>>>> Handler-7:null) Caught problem with
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  [{"**ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand":{"_host":"172.25.243.31"**
>>> ,"_port"
>>>
>>>> :"5924","_vmId":"0c9354d4-**cbad-4cd0-9a38-
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  48e0efc6a3f5","_sid":"**585d97c4cf867d6d","_ticket":"**
>>> 7w0YL4G35QDQj79Jm
>>>
>>>> 3
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>> h5NzNtwXo\u003d","_**isReauthenticating":false,"**
>>>>> contextMap":{},"wait":
>>>>>
>>>>>> 0
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> }
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> }]
>>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonParseException: The JsonDeserializer
>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor@1aa9a7bb
failed
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> to
>>>
>>>> deserialize json object
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> [{"**ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand":{"_host":"172.25.243.31"**
>>>>> ,"_
>>>>>
>>>>>> p
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> o
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> rt"
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> :"5924","_vmId":"0c9354d4-**cbad-4cd0-9a38-
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  48e0efc6a3f5","_sid":"**585d97c4cf867d6d","_ticket":"**
>>> 7w0YL4G35QDQj79Jm
>>>
>>>> 3
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> h5NzNtwXo=","_**isReauthenticating":false,"**contextMap":{},"wait
>>>>>>>>>> ":0}
>>>>>>>>>> }]
>>>>>>>>>> given
>>>>>>>>>> the type class [Lcom.cloud.agent.api.Command;
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>>>>>>> er.deserialize(JsonD
>>>>>>> e
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> s
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> e
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> r
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ial
>>>>>>>>>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:64)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**invokeCustomDeseri
>>>>>>>>>> aliz
>>>>>>>>>> er(
>>>>>>>>>> Js
>>>>>>>>>> onD
>>>>>>>>>> eserializationVisitor.java:92)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**visitUsingCustomHa
>>>>>>>>>> ndle
>>>>>>>>>> r(J
>>>>>>>>>> so
>>>>>>>>>> nDe
>>>>>>>>>> serializationVisitor.java:80)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**ObjectNavigator.accept(**
>>>>>>> ObjectNavigator.java:101)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**
>>>>>>> ult.fromJsonArray(Js
>>>>>>> o
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> n
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> D
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> e
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> s
>>>>>>>>>> erializationContextDefault.**java:67)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**ult.deserialize
>>>>>>>>>> (Jso
>>>>>>>>>> nDe
>>>>>>>>>> se
>>>>>>>>>> ria
>>>>>>>>>> l
>>>>>>>>>> izationContextDefault.java:52)
>>>>>>>>>>       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:551)
>>>>>>>>>>       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:498)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  com.cloud.agent.transport.**Request.getCommands(Request.**
>>> java:235)
>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**
>>> processReque
>>>
>>>> st(AgentManagerImpl.java:1221)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**
>>> doTask(Agent
>>>
>>>> ManagerImpl.java:1374)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl$**
>>> ClusteredAgentHan
>>>
>>>> dler.doTask(**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl.**java:659)
>>>>>>>>>>       at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(**Task.java:83)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(**
>>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.
>>>>>
>>>>>> j
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> av
>>>>>>>>>> a:1110)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(**ThreadPoolExecu
>>>>>
>>>>>> t
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> o
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> r
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> .
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ja
>>>>>>>>>> va:603)
>>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.**java:679)
>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.**CloudRuntimeException:
>>>>>>>>>> can't find  ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**ArrayTypeAd
>>>>>
>>>>>> a
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> p
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> t
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> o
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> r
>>>>>>>>>> .java:75)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**ArrayTypeAd
>>>>>
>>>>>> a
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> p
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> t
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> o
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> r
>>>>>>>>>> .java:36)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>>>>>>> er.deserialize(JsonD
>>>>>>> e
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> s
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> e
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> r
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ial
>>>>>>>>>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:51)
>>>>>>>>>>       ... 15 more
>>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,994 WARN  [utils.nio.Task]
>>>>>>>>>> (AgentManager-Handler-
>>>>>>>>>> 7:null) Caught the following exception but pushing
on
>>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonParseException: The JsonDeserializer
>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor@1aa9a7bb
failed
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> to
>>>
>>>> deserialize json object
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> [{"**ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand":{"_host":"172.25.243.31"**
>>>>> ,"_
>>>>>
>>>>>> p
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> o
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> rt"
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> :"5924","_vmId":"0c9354d4-**cbad-4cd0-9a38-
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  48e0efc6a3f5","_sid":"**585d97c4cf867d6d","_ticket":"**
>>> 7w0YL4G35QDQj79Jm
>>>
>>>> 3
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> h5NzNtwXo=","_**isReauthenticating":false,"**contextMap":{},"wait
>>>>>>>>>> ":0}
>>>>>>>>>> }]
>>>>>>>>>> given
>>>>>>>>>> the type class [Lcom.cloud.agent.api.Command;
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>>>>>>> er.deserialize(JsonD
>>>>>>> e
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> s
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> e
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> r
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ial
>>>>>>>>>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:64)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**invokeCustomDeseri
>>>>>>>>>> aliz
>>>>>>>>>> er(
>>>>>>>>>> Js
>>>>>>>>>> onD
>>>>>>>>>> eserializationVisitor.java:92)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationVisitor.**visitUsingCustomHa
>>>>>>>>>> ndle
>>>>>>>>>> r(J
>>>>>>>>>> so
>>>>>>>>>> nDe
>>>>>>>>>> serializationVisitor.java:80)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**ObjectNavigator.accept(**
>>>>>>> ObjectNavigator.java:101)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**
>>>>>>> ult.fromJsonArray(Js
>>>>>>> o
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> n
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> D
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> e
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> s
>>>>>>>>>> erializationContextDefault.**java:67)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializationContextDefa**ult.deserialize
>>>>>>>>>> (Jso
>>>>>>>>>> nDe
>>>>>>>>>> se
>>>>>>>>>> ria
>>>>>>>>>> l
>>>>>>>>>> izationContextDefault.java:52)
>>>>>>>>>>       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:551)
>>>>>>>>>>       at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(**Gson.java:498)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>  com.cloud.agent.transport.**Request.getCommands(Request.**
>>> java:235)
>>>
>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**
>>> processReque
>>>
>>>> st(AgentManagerImpl.java:1221)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.**
>>> doTask(Agent
>>>
>>>> ManagerImpl.java:1374)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>  com.cloud.agent.manager.**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl$**
>>> ClusteredAgentHan
>>>
>>>> dler.doTask(**ClusteredAgentManagerImpl.**java:659)
>>>>>>>>>>       at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(**Task.java:83)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(**
>>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.
>>>>>
>>>>>> j
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> av
>>>>>>>>>> a:1110)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.**ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(**ThreadPoolExecu
>>>>>
>>>>>> t
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> o
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> r
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> .
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ja
>>>>>>>>>> va:603)
>>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.**java:679)
>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.**CloudRuntimeException:
>>>>>>>>>> can't find  ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCom**mand
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**ArrayTypeAd
>>>>>
>>>>>> a
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> p
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> t
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> o
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> r
>>>>>>>>>> .java:75)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>> com.cloud.agent.transport.**ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(**ArrayTypeAd
>>>>>
>>>>>> a
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> p
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> t
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> o
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> r
>>>>>>>>>> .java:36)
>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> com.google.gson.**JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapp**
>>>>>>> er.deserialize(JsonD
>>>>>>> e
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> s
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> e
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> r
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> ial
>>>>>>>>>> izerExceptionWrapper.java:51)
>>>>>>>>>>       ... 15 more
>>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:25,372 DEBUG
>>>>>>>>>> [cloud.server.**ManagementServerImpl]
>>>>>>>>>> (EventChecker-1:null) Deleting events older than:
Tue Jul 02
>>>>>>>>>> 19:38:25 EDT
>>>>>>>>>> 2013
>>>>>>>>>> 2013-07-17 19:38:25,376 DEBUG
>>>>>>>>>> [cloud.server.**ManagementServerImpl]
>>>>>>>>>> (EventChecker-1:null) Found 0 events to be purged
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message