cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Go Chiba <go.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Documentation URL redirection
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 16:21:22 GMT
By my understanding, it require two separate ways to fix.
  1. Disable redirect on javascript that loaded when initialize.
  2. Prepare index file on each languages that redirected by above script.

And I tried to commit index.html on ja-JP as first commit for public page
as below to checking behavior.
$ svn status

A       index.html
$ svn commit --username gochiba --password ****** --message "Added
index.html for ja-JP to avoid redirect error"

Adding         ja-JP/index.html
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: access to
'/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1489656/cloudstack/site/trunk/content/docs/ja-JP'
forbidden
$

But it returned permission error, and I wonder what else do it require to
commit it.

--
千葉 豪  Go Chiba
E-mail:go.chiba@gmail.com