cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: CloudStack 4.2 package with CentOS 5.4
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 19:05:04 GMT
On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 2:51 PM, Rayees Namathponnan
<rayees.namathponnan@citrix.com> wrote:
> Thanks David,
>
> Issue fixed with cloudstack-usage, we need to apply same fix with  cloudstack-cli and
cloudstacl-awsapi.

Fixed, sorry for missing those earlier.

> Also packaging scripts looking for cloudstack-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.tgz in wrong location
>
> [root@rhel5 centos63]# ./package.sh
> 4.2.0-SNAPSHOT
> error: File /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/cloudstack-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.tgz: No such file or directory
>
> It should support to look for cloudstack-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.tgz at " /root/jenkins/build/workspace/CloudStack_RHEL_5/cloudstack/dist/rpmbuild/SOURCES
"

Not sure why it isn't honoring the RPMDIR environment variable. EL5
might have called that something different, as EL5 rpmbuild is pretty
old. Might be better to see if we can make this happen with mock so
you can do it all on EL6 or even Fedora. I may look at that in the
next few weeks.