cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Lei <ryan...@cht.com.tw>
Subject Re: [Discuss][CLOUDSTACK-212] Namespace change for ASF
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 05:28:53 GMT
Hi, the corresponding CLOUDSTACK-212 is marked as "Improvement," and
planned to be fixed in 4.2.0.

But since we have passed the feature freeze date, will the namespace change
be deferred to 4.3.0?

Yu-Heng (Ryan) Lei, Associate Reasearcher
Chunghwa Telecom Laboratories / Cloud Computing Laboratory
ryanlei@cht.com.tw<https://email.cht.com.tw/owa/redir.aspx?C=-wE1FEC3G0SWYpVkiWo8SsDdf3ZqO9AIuAPTzRnFYCUi-z4YljtI_hyVKkNHfn9F1Bn-vUWJnQ4.&URL=mailto%3aryanlei%40cht.com.tw>
or
ryanlei750328@gmail.com