cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject unanswerred questions 15-21 juli
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 09:47:55 GMT
H,

Some time ago yours truly volunteered to report on unanswered questions on
the list for a couple of weeks. I waited a till the end of this week to
report on last week as to give some time for answering. for the week 15
till 21 there where 4 unanswered mails, one of which did not have a clear
question. given the volume of this list I don't think that is a bad score.
It is still 4 missed opportunities of course.
Over the time I have been part of this community it has been my impression
that this number is rather stable. The week after ccc it was 6.

greeting from earth,
Daan