cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject router vm dns
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:15:08 GMT
H,

I am looking into
CLOUDSTACK-3357<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3357>,
which I just filed.

I've been looking at the router vm's created and it seems that a script
adjusting /etc/dsnmasq.conf should be called after creation of the routervm
to set the network domain. cloud-early-config seems to do the trick. it is
started in a chroot'd env from buildsystemvm.sh. This script seems to be
never called, however.

I am stuck at this point. It seems that either the required code to make
this functional is missing. Or the code is generated dynamically, which
seems unlikely given the name 'buildsystemvm.sh'.

Can anybody give me a hint as to how to hunt this alleged bug?

thanks,
Daan