cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Nguyen Anh Tu <ng.t...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Generate API doc
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2013 06:45:22 GMT
Hi guys,

I need your help about generating api document for some new API I added.
Without this, building failed:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/mint/cloudstack/gsoc/gre/sdnextension/cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py",
line 189, in <module>
    category = choose_category(fn)
  File
"/home/mint/cloudstack/gsoc/gre/sdnextension/cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py",
line 169, in choose_category
    (fn, __file__))
Exception: Need to add a category for listOvsElements.xml to
/home/mint/cloudstack/gsoc/gre/sdnextension/cloudstack/tools/apidoc/gen_toc.py:known_categories

I can bypass it with a tricky by declaring the new APIs to known_categories
but it's an unofficial way.

Thanks,

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U