cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: building deb package problem
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 16:26:57 GMT
What version of maven are you using?

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Thomas Schneider
<thomas.schneider@euskill.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to build the deb package for cloudstack 4.1 with the following
> command but I have a problem.
>
> #mvn clean install -P developer,systemvm
>
> or
>
> #mvn3 -P deps
>
> Until there no problem but when I try to make the packages.
>
> dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us
>
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Apache CloudStack Cloud Engine Service
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, package]
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
> [INFO] Deleting
> /root/cloudstack/apache-cloudstack-4.1.0-src/engine/service/target
> [WARNING] The parameter expression: 'project.build.resources' used in
> mojo: 'process' has been deprecated. Use 'project.resources' instead.
> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
> [debug] execute contextualize
> [INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
> /root/cloudstack/apache-cloudstack-4.1.0-src/engine/service/src/main/resources
> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
> [INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
> [INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
> [debug] execute contextualize
> [INFO] [resources:testResources {execution: default-testResources}]
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory
> /root/cloudstack/apache-cloudstack-4.1.0-src/engine/service/src/test/resources
> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
> [INFO] [compiler:testCompile {execution: default-testCompile}]
> [INFO] No sources to compile
> [INFO] [surefire:test {execution: default-test}]
> [INFO] Tests are skipped.
> [INFO] [war:war {execution: default-war}]
> [INFO] Packaging webapp
> [INFO] Assembling webapp [cloud-engine-service] in
> [/root/cloudstack/apache-cloudstack-4.1.0-src/engine/service/target/engine]
> [INFO] Processing war project
> [INFO] Copying webapp resources
> [/root/cloudstack/apache-cloudstack-4.1.0-src/engine/service/src/main/webapp]
> [INFO] Webapp assembled in [137 msecs]
> [INFO] Building war:
> /root/cloudstack/apache-cloudstack-4.1.0-src/engine/service/target/engine.war
> [INFO] WEB-INF/web.xml already added, skipping
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Apache CloudStack AWS API Bridge
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, package]
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
> [INFO] Deleting /root/cloudstack/apache-cloudstack-4.1.0-src/awsapi/target
> [WARNING] The parameter expression: 'project.build.resources' used in
> mojo: 'process' has been deprecated. Use 'project.resources' instead.
> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.rampart:rampart-policy:pom:1.5.1:compile'
> is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.rampart:rampart-trust:pom:1.5.1:compile'
> is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:pom:1.5.4:compile' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.axis2:mex:pom:1.5.4:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.axis2:axis2-mtompolicy:pom:1.5.4:compile'
> is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.axis2:addressing:pom:1.5.4:compile' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for
> 'org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-dom:pom:1.2.10:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.ws.security:wss4j:pom:1.5.10:compile' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.santuario:xmlsec:pom:1.4.2:compile' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.opensaml:opensaml1:pom:1.1:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.slf4j:slf4j-jdk14:pom:1.5.2:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'commons-lang:commons-lang:pom:2.3:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk14:pom:140:runtime' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] Invalid project model for artifact
> [addressing:org.apache.axis2:1.5.4]. It will be ignored by the remote
> resources Mojo.
> [WARNING] Invalid project model for artifact
> [bcprov-jdk14:bouncycastle:140]. It will be ignored by the remote
> resources Mojo.
> [WARNING] Invalid project model for artifact
> [opensaml1:org.opensaml:1.1]. It will be ignored by the remote resources
> Mojo.
> [WARNING] Invalid project model for artifact
> [commons-lang:commons-lang:2.3]. It will be ignored by the remote
> resources Mojo.
> [WARNING] Invalid project model for artifact
> [rampart-policy:org.apache.rampart:1.5.1]. It will be ignored by the
> remote resources Mojo.
> [WARNING] Invalid project model for artifact
> [rampart-trust:org.apache.rampart:1.5.1]. It will be ignored by the
> remote resources Mojo.
> [WARNING] Invalid project model for artifact
> [xmlsec:org.apache.santuario:1.4.2]. It will be ignored by the remote
> resources Mojo.
> [WARNING] Invalid project model for artifact
> [mex:org.apache.axis2:1.5.4]. It will be ignored by the remote resources
> Mojo.
> [WARNING] Invalid project model for artifact
> [axiom-dom:org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:1.2.10]. It will be ignored by
> the remote resources Mojo.
> [WARNING] Invalid project model for artifact
> [axis2-mtompolicy:org.apache.axis2:1.5.4]. It will be ignored by the
> remote resources Mojo.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.rampart:rampart-policy:pom:1.5.1:compile'
> is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.rampart:rampart-trust:pom:1.5.1:compile'
> is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:pom:1.5.4:compile' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.axis2:mex:pom:1.5.4:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.axis2:axis2-mtompolicy:pom:1.5.4:compile'
> is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.axis2:addressing:pom:1.5.4:compile' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for
> 'org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-dom:pom:1.2.10:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.ws.security:wss4j:pom:1.5.10:compile' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.apache.santuario:xmlsec:pom:1.4.2:compile' is
> invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.opensaml:opensaml1:pom:1.1:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'org.slf4j:slf4j-jdk14:pom:1.5.2:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'commons-lang:commons-lang:pom:2.3:compile' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [WARNING] POM for 'bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk14:pom:140:runtime' is invalid.
>
> Its dependencies (if any) will NOT be available to the current build.
> [INFO] [antrun:run {execution: generate-resource}]
> [INFO] Executing tasks
>
> main:
>      [copy] Copying 3 files to
> /root/cloudstack/apache-cloudstack-4.1.0-src/awsapi/target/generated-webapp/WEB-INF/classes
> [INFO] Executed tasks
> [debug] execute contextualize
> [INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] Copying 2 resources
> [INFO] Copying 2 resources
> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
> [INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
> [INFO] Compiling 977 source files to
> /root/cloudstack/apache-cloudstack-4.1.0-src/awsapi/target/classes
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/commons-lang/commons-lang/2.3/commons-lang-2.3.jar;
> error in opening zip file
> [ERROR] error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/ws/commons/axiom/axiom-dom/1.2.10/axiom-dom-1.2.10.jar;
> error in opening zip file
> [ERROR] error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2/mex/1.5.4/mex-1.5.4-impl.jar;
> error in opening zip file
> [ERROR] error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2/axis2-mtompolicy/1.5.4/axis2-mtompolicy-1.5.4.jar;
> error in opening zip file
> [ERROR] error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/opensaml/opensaml1/1.1/opensaml1-1.1.jar; error
> in opening zip file
> [INFO] 5 errors
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Compilation failure
>
> error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/commons-lang/commons-lang/2.3/commons-lang-2.3.jar;
> error in opening zip file
> error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/ws/commons/axiom/axiom-dom/1.2.10/axiom-dom-1.2.10.jar;
> error in opening zip file
> error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2/mex/1.5.4/mex-1.5.4-impl.jar;
> error in opening zip file
> error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/apache/axis2/axis2-mtompolicy/1.5.4/axis2-mtompolicy-1.5.4.jar;
> error in opening zip file
> error: error reading
> /root/.m2/repository/org/opensaml/opensaml1/1.1/opensaml1-1.1.jar; error
> in opening zip file
>
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 26 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Mon Jul 08 18:06:01 CEST 2013
> [INFO] Final Memory: 217M/699M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> make: *** [build-indep-stamp] Error 1
> dpkg-buildpackage: error: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2
>
>
>
> --
> *Thomas Schneider*
>
>

Mime
View raw message