cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Upgrade path to ACS 4.2 from CCP
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 20:42:35 GMT

[Animesh>] Yes it is one upgrade path from 3.0.7 to 4.1 and follow through same upgrade
path from 4.1 to 4.2 with couple of SQL files only. . Upgrade from 3.0,4-> 3.0.7 has already
been tested in CCP releases and becomes the checkpoint. It was planned to be tested for CCP
anyway. Sudha do you see it as a concern. Again if community thinks it is late, we can track
for 4.3