cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Skinner <john.skin...@appcore.com>
Subject Re: GlusterFS QEMU libgfapi
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:52:21 GMT
Thanks, Wido.

I am not a programmer per se, but I am going to pull the code down and have a look to see
if I can figure it out. I know some java guys so may be able to get some help on that end.

Thanks,

John

On Jul 15, 2013, at 9:36 AM, Wido den Hollander <wido@widodh.nl> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> On 07/15/2013 04:31 PM, John Skinner wrote:
>> Is there any way to use GlusterFS with the native QEMU libgfapi so we do not have
to use Fuse to access the shares? Or are there any plans to build libgfapi QEMU support into
CloudStack in the future?