cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Problems with using the TemplateObjectTO's checksum
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 21:17:30 GMT

Do you update template.sql with the uncompressed template url, and checksum?

For example, the following entry should be updated properly for both "checksum" field and
"url" filed:

INSERT INTO `cloud`.`vm_template` (id, uuid, unique_name, name, public, created, type, hvm,
bits, account_id, url, checksum, enable_password, display_text, format, guest_os_id, featured,
cross_zones, hypervisor_type)
    VALUES (9, UUID(), 'routing-9', 'SystemVM Template (HyperV)', 0, now(), 'SYSTEM', 0, 32,
1, 'http://download.cloud.com/templates/acton/acton-systemvm-02062012.vhd.bz2', 'f613f38c96bf039f2e5cbf92fa8ad4f8',
0, 'SystemVM Template (HyperV)', 'VHD', 15, 0, 1, 'Hyperv' );