cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prachi Damle <Prachi.Da...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Thank you Apache community !
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 18:27:52 GMT
Good work Pranav!  All the best for your future.

-Prachi

-----Original Message-----
From: Pranav Saxena [mailto:psbits@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 8:09 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org; users@cloudstack.apache.org; marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Thank you Apache community !

Hello community ,

Let me take the opportunity to thank each one you in the Apache CloudStack community for your
valuable contributions. It has been a pleasure working with you all and unfortunately I have
quit my $dayjob for pursuing my higher studies in the US which means that I might not get
sufficient time to contribute to Apache CloudStack.

I have been involved in developing the UI component of CloudStack and being a committer ,
I feel it's my responsibility to help the community out with whatsoever queries one might
have. You might get to see delayed responses from my side in case your queries are addressed
directly to the UI component of CloudStack.I might not get time to code a feature but I can
surely try to help someone with the UI code in case someone's interesting in developing some
UI module. Otherwise, if not myself , I'll try to make sure that there's someone who is able
to cater to your queries.

Thanks,
Pranav