cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Update to document
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 14:39:25 GMT

On Jul 5, 2013, at 10:35 AM, Ian Duffy <ian@ianduffy.ie> wrote:

> Sorry to create two emails in a row...
>
> Just in terms of the Google wants/needs deadline on the 29th, is there
> anything you guys, the cloudstack community specifically want to see?

I am going to check exactly what Google requires, the evaluation will be submitted by your
mentor: Abhi :)

In general I think a prototype demo and seeing your code committed is really what we would
like.

So don't be afraid to commit, if you don't want to break the existing setup we can created
a feature branch for you. But we'd rather see lots of small commits than a large chunk at
the end.