cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: NULL entry in folder colum in volumes table
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 14:39:03 GMT
Thanks for the reply Edison, I still have a query though...

if CS has more than one primary storage in a cluster and admin wants to know about
location of a volume i.e. in which primary storage this volume is in, than as per current
behavior, admin has to
search in all the primary storage by using the id given in "path" column.

Is this the correct behavior or am I missing something.

--Sanjay