cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Angeline Shen <Angeline.S...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Swift in 4.2 is broken, anybody wants it to be supported in 4.2?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 21:57:14 GMT
Hi Edison, Anthony,  Developers who are  interested:

I tested Swift integration with Cloudstack 3.x .

Please let me know if  we need to first round  testing of how broken  Swift  is  in terms
of integration with  campo 4.2.

In the process of allocating hosts for Swift integration.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Edison Su [mailto:Edison.su@citrix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 2:30 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Swift in 4.2 is broken, anybody wants it to be supported in 4.2?

Due to object store refactor, Swift is broken. The reason, is that, we only have S3 test environment
in our lab, so only S3 is tested for now.
Before adding the feature back, I'd better ask from, the community, do we want to support
Swift? If so, which version of Swift? This will take some efforts to support Swift, are there
any volunteers can help the integration?