cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Girish Shilamkar <gir...@clogeny.com>
Subject Re: Test Result for test-smoke-matrix #559
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 10:03:39 GMT
Hello Prasanna,

While adding rest of the affinity rules tests I had removed affinity rules test from smoke.
But while
going through various iterations on the review board this hunk to remove test from smoke was
dropped.
The same test is now included in component.
I think we should remove test_affnity_groups.py from smoke.

Regards,
Girish

On 01-Jul-2013, at 11:37 PM, Prachi Damle <Prachi.Damle@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi Prasanna,
>
> For the following two test failures:
>
> - integration.smoke.test_affinity_groups.TestDeployVmWithAffinityGroup.test_DeployVmAntiAffinityGroup

>   It looks to be some issue with the test itself. The test is failing to find the affinity
group created during the test setup.

> - integration.smoke.test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners.TestDeployVmWithVariedPlanners.test_deployvm_userdispersing

>   For the test failure about user dispersing, deployment will always succeed due to the
best-effort strategy even if it is not possible to  disperse the VMs . So we may want to remove
the userdispering and userconscentrated planner tests as they may not indicate true failures.