cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [discuss] 80 char max length leads to illegiable source
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:37:21 GMT
I updated the wiki because several people asked me to post my eclipse preference file which
includes 180 column widths.  There's also a follow up mail thread after I checked it in.
The column width was not questioned.  I can send out a separate proposal if needed but supposedly
developers are already using it.

--Alex