cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS42] Issues that are resolved but not closed yet
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:22:00 GMT
On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:59:29PM +0530, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> +1 what Chip suggests. Developers will have a habit to see the ticket
> they're assigned.
> You can actually automate this by forking my RBTool fork [1] for your
> benefit (idea would be write a tool for Release managers to keep a track on
> JIRA and RB, post msgs automatically all at once on JIRA etc.) or
> forking/writing a custom client using JIRA's APIs.
>
> [1] https://github.com/bhaisaab/RBTool
>
> Cheers.

I wasn't thinking about anything quite that complex...  ;-)

Just use Jira to search for the list (which is how he generated it to
start with), and use the bulk update to add a comment asking the
reporter to verify and close.  Leave the "email for updates" checkbox
checked to get the mails to go out.

-chip