cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: FW: Win7 License key?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:34:15 GMT
On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 08:16:45PM +0000, Donal Lafferty wrote:
> IIRC, most of the items below *were* brought up with the community first.  E.g.  a summary
of licenses was published for feed back at the end of May, and I've been asking for development
materials both on IRC and on the mailing list such as logs that provide examples of commands
serialised to JSON.

Yup - just looked like good input for the list.

> That said, the email below serves as a good community update, explains we're ramping
up to get Hyper-V work, and that the ultimate target is Apache CloudStack (and not merely
the CloudPlatform distro).

It did!

> Finally, since it was sent by accident, you know you're getting the inside info ;)

Yup, and no worries.

> See you at Sungard in London at tomorrow's European CloudStack User's Group?

Nope, I'm in the US.  But say hi to folks there!

-chip