cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test Result for test-smoke-matrix #559
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 11:36:32 GMT
On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 06:07:24PM +0000, Prachi Damle wrote:
> Hi Prasanna,
>
> For the following two test failures:
>
> - integration.smoke.test_affinity_groups.TestDeployVmWithAffinityGroup.test_DeployVmAntiAffinityGroup

>    It looks to be some issue with the test itself. The test is failing to find the affinity
group created during the test setup.

Yeah, fixed the test. A recent merge of the test suites for affinity
groups for regressin removed the account/domainid from being passed
during account creation. THanks for taking a look.

> - integration.smoke.test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners.TestDeployVmWithVariedPlanners.test_deployvm_userdispersing

>    For the test failure about user dispersing, deployment will always succeed due to
the best-effort strategy even if it is not possible to  disperse the VMs . So we may want
to remove the userdispering and userconscentrated planner tests as they may not indicate true
failures.

I will remove the dispersion logic and print a warning and exit. Won't
fail the test. The concentration logic is as per planner behaviour and
it passes successfully.

--
Prasanna.,