cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Master build problem
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 06:52:40 GMT
On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 07:14:38PM +0000, Paul Angus wrote:
> Hi Prasanna,
>
> Here is the section from the componentContext.xml file.  The username/password in the
user table is admin / 0.724297075275608

> The state was is "disabled" by default I changed it to enabled but it didn't make a difference.

There is some kind of bug here. Can you tell us the steps to reproduce
this from a fresh build? You will need to begin by wiping out the DB,
doing the build, deploydb and a jetty:run.

What happens is that management server saves random values for
user/password on startup. In another separate class it sets the
password to default of admin/password based on the authenticator
enabled. It looks like we randomized the password but failed to set it
to defaults.
--
Prasanna.,