cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas O'Dowd <tpod...@cloudian.com>
Subject Re: Build failure on 4.2 branch also...anyone know what this is?
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 05:13:53 GMT
Min,

Opps. I had not. am trying the db now but I keep getting this error.

mvn -P developer -pl developer,tools/devcloud -Ddeploydb

[INFO] Apache CloudStack Developer Mode
[INFO] Apache CloudStack DevCloud
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Apache CloudStack Developer Mode 4.2.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- properties-maven-plugin:1.0-alpha-2:read-project-properties (default) @ cloud-developer
---
[WARNING] Ignoring missing properties file: /home/tpodowd/work/cloudstack/developer/../utils/conf/db.properties.override
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.3:process (default) @ cloud-developer ---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-antrun-plugin:1.7:run (default) @ cloud-developer ---
[INFO] Executing tasks

main:
[INFO] Executed tasks
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:java (create-schema) @ cloud-developer >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:java (create-schema) @ cloud-developer <<<
[INFO]
[INFO] --- exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:java (create-schema) @ cloud-developer ---
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.springframework.core.env.StandardEnvironment).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.
========> WARNING: Provided file does not exist: /home/tpodowd/work/cloudstack/developer/../utils/conf/db.properties.override
========> WARNING: Provided file does not exist: /home/tpodowd/work/cloudstack/developer/developer-prefill.sql.override
========> Initializing database=cloud with host=localhost port=3306 username=cloud password=cloud
============> Running query: drop database if exists `cloud`
============> Running query: create database `cloud`
============> Running query: GRANT ALL ON cloud.* to 'cloud'@`localhost` identified by
'cloud'
============> Running query: GRANT ALL ON cloud.* to 'cloud'@`%` identified by 'cloud'
========> Initializing database=cloud_usage with host=localhost port=3306 username=cloud
password=cloud
============> Running query: drop database if exists `cloud_usage`
============> Running query: create database `cloud_usage`
============> Running query: GRANT ALL ON cloud_usage.* to 'cloud'@`localhost` identified
by 'cloud'
============> Running query: GRANT ALL ON cloud_usage.* to 'cloud'@`%` identified by 'cloud'
========> Initializing database=cloudbridge with host=localhost port=3306 username=cloud
password=cloud
============> Running query: drop database if exists `cloudbridge`
============> Running query: create database `cloudbridge`
============> Running query: GRANT ALL ON cloudbridge.* to 'cloud'@`localhost` identified
by 'cloud'
============> Running query: GRANT ALL ON cloudbridge.* to 'cloud'@`%` identified by 'cloud'
========> Processing SQL file at /home/tpodowd/work/cloudstack/developer/target/db/create-schema.sql
========> Processing SQL file at /home/tpodowd/work/cloudstack/developer/target/db/create-schema-premium.sql
Unable to execute /home/tpodowd/work/cloudstack/developer/target/db/create-schema-premium.sql:
Can't create/write to file '/tmp/ibcQPZaj' (Errcode: 2)

I'm not sure yet what the problem is. I have ample space on /tmp,
permission looks good and I have just tested writing a file there and it
works. Still poking around.

Tom.

On Fri, 2013-07-26 at 04:59 +0000, Min Chen wrote:
> Did you updated your db? This error is due to missing a config value for ucs. I checked
in a fix for this issue last Saturday to populate the default value during db set up?