cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sowmya Krishnan <sowmya.krish...@citrix.com>
Subject Do we delete an account after all users are deleted?
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 12:19:31 GMT
Do we perform any cleanup of an account if all users in that account are deleted? I don't find
that is the current behavior.
I was going through test_accounts.py and figured that's one of the tests. Here's the description
of that test:

# Validate the following
        # 1. Remove both the users from the account.
        # 2. Verify account is removed
        # 3. Verify all VMs associated with that account got removed

I don't think we remove an account or its resources automatically if all users are removed
in that account... Wondering if this is a valid test at all.

Thanks,
Sowmya