cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "WXR" <474745...@qq.com>
Subject Does anyone know how to get the token of the vm console login url?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 22:12:31 GMT
When we click the "view console" button of a sertain vm,a webbrower window will pop up and
we can view the console of the vm.

If we view the html source code of the window,we can find a https url like this:

https://192-168-30-102.realhostip.com/ajax?token=mD_rIFSUJkT7PrE6r5Q576WmdQMpDi9cOmi5ClE5J8tiMzJIxwg8p8CWDQtdDOst_irHE4D1S_5geEkcFvwoIGcvoc7LbK8MydwVFvtyCcPi1crfLe82_4ZbetnfEaG1GdEu3rntUkUJ5b00_1KuW3DAb0F1b_16be_WG9IT9Uck32IFPmdf3MS4RSKVGo9C27z978LoA8oVLd3wTe-EDa2K-dOjPclKql9uhFMgBoSEifsLPoo6ZAD5Lahu15oq7QdtYp9zg-ujst8Oya7kOg

I  want to know how to get the token value.I need to make this url by  myself,not by clicking
the button on cloudstack UI,but I'm not familiar with JAVA.It's too difficult for me to find
the algorithm from the cloudstack source code directly,so I hope some people or documents
can help me to get it.