cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: doc hacking at Hack Day at CCC13
Date Sat, 15 Jun 2013 17:01:13 GMT
+1

Great idea...

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 7:58 PM
To: dev
Subject: doc hacking at Hack Day at CCC13

To all of you planning to hack away at documentation:

There is quite a lot of commeted out code. And there is quite a lot of code uncommented; classes
and public/protected and package scope methods without description. I have not taken up the
job of improving on this. Instead I have been swearing at others for it, for which i apologise.

Both Joe Brockmeier and Mike Tutkowski have useful proposals for doc improvement and I want
to call on them to devise doc-from-code generation tooling to achieve their goals. (but i
call not just on them of course)

now shoot me,
Daan Hoogland