cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "La Motta, David" <David.LaMo...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: Cloning VMs in CloudStack, or not...
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:13:41 GMT
Hey Kelcey, you'd mentioned there was somebody, but never got any specifics.  You can share
names outside of this thread if you'd like, and I'll reach out to them internally.  If not
I'll have to go on a witch hunt  :-)

David La Motta
Technical Marketing Engineer
Citrix Solutions

NetApp
919.476.5042
dlamotta@netapp.com<mailto:dlamotta@netapp.com>

On Jun 13, 2013, at 2:10 PM, Kelcey Jamison Damage <kelcey@bbits.ca<mailto:kelcey@bbits.ca>>
 wrote:

Hey David, not sure if I mentioned this, but there are some guys at NetApp in Calgary that
are interested in CloudStack development as well

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com<mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com>>
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 10:56:51 AM
Subject: Re: Cloning VMs in CloudStack, or not...

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 04:17:10PM +0000, La Motta, David wrote:
Cool, we'll take a look at CreateCommand.  I like your suggestion to tweak the execute method
to accomplish this.

We are literally getting our feet wet at this point, and have some ideas that we are looking
to implement in a NetApp plugin to CS.

Hopefully we'll get to meet some of you at the CCC in a couple of weeks and share some of
those ideas.

Glad to hear about this!  Please keep sharing as you progress in your
thinking.