cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: [ACS42][DONATED FEATURE] CloudStack Advanced Password Management Engine
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 16:30:40 GMT

David,

While the feature has been developed, once we pass all internal QA rounds between ISWest and
CloudSand, we will work on porting this feature to separate branch of 4.2 on ACS ASF git,
go through more QA and eventually merge it to master.

For now, I've just sent this email with specs to make community aware of what's coming soon.

Thanks
ilya