cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Kelven Yang <kelven.y...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] Merge VMSync improvement branch into master
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 17:40:36 GMT
Low level classes were tested in unit tests(MessageBus, Job framework, Job
dispatchers etc), interface layer changes are guarded through matching the
old semantics, but changes are tested manually, we are planning to get
this part of testing through BVT system after we have re-based the latest
master.

Kelven