cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: PhysicalNetworkServiceProviderDaoImpl.java / findByServiceProvider
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 05:13:30 GMT
The typo is there because the same typo exists when creating the search
builder in the constructor. In the constructor, the string
"serviceProvderType" is associated with the VO field 'providerName'. If
you fix the method, you should fix the constructor (although there is no
apparent logic error, just confused naming)