cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Dharmesh Kakadia <dhkaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Testcase Failure
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:06:53 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to switch com.cloud.network package to org.apache.network.
While doing so, I am encountering following failure in test case. I tried
looking around for few hours, but no success. I don't understand
spring-junit testing much. I looked at
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/unit-testing-101.html but still not
clear how dependencies are resolved in testing.

Please tell me where to look for.

Tests in error:
  testSchedule(org.apache.network.security.SecurityGroupManagerImpl2Test):
Error creating bean with name 'dataCenterDaoImpl': Injection of autowired
dependencies failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire
field: protected org.apache.network.dao.AccountGuestVlanMapDao
com.cloud.dc.dao.DataCenterDaoImpl._accountGuestVlanMapDao; nested
exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No
matching bean of type [org.apache.network.dao.AccountGuestVlanMapDao] found
for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire
candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations:
{@javax.inject.Inject()}

Thanks,
Dharmesh