cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Expanding Volumes
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 04:24:32 GMT
It would be trivial to do for root volumes, given what's in place. It
was originally done for data disks only because data disks are tied to
disk offerings, whereas root volumes are not. Root disks would have to
be treated the same as a custom disk offering, which some people may
not like, for example if they bill based on disk offerings. Simply
enabling root resize would only be maybe two or three lines of code,
but we would probably want to make a global parameter for people to be
able to turn it on or off as well.