cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Cannot log in to fresh install as admin
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 18:38:14 GMT
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 2:36 PM, SuichII, Christopher
<Chris.Suich@netapp.com> wrote:
> Well, I've finally got it working…not sure how or why, though.
>
> Wei, it looks like it may be a timing thing. I'll have to keep looking in to that, but
the other install (which this is a VM clone of and is running on the same machine) has never
had this issue.

> David, is this in the root CloudStack directory? I'm not seeing a catalina.out. I've
been tailing api.log and vmops.log when looking for logs.

Assuming 4.1 - should be in /var/log/cloudstack/management/catalina.out

--David