cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From iliyas shirol <iliyas.shi...@gmail.com>
Subject Want to contribute
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:04:35 GMT
Greetings Team !

Hope you all are doing good. Btw, this is Iliyas an OpenSource evangelist
and Cloud lover :) I have been promoting GNU/Linux and FOSS since when I
was introduced to it. By hobby I write code in BASH and Python. I'm a
regular CloudStack user and have deployed it for multiple customers.

Btw, I want to contribute to the project by code, documentation and
promotion. I'm looking for a mentor who can guide me to bootstrap and start
contributing. We have been evaluating CloudStack 4.1 and have found couple
of small fixes in the BASH scripts and even in the documentation (which can
be an initial assignment for me to fix ;) )

Waiting for a postive response from you folks.

Thanks.

--
-
Md. Iliyas Shirol