cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject help on db code wanted
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:13:15 GMT
LS,

I am trying to remove a double slash from the field install_path in the
table template_host_ref. It would seem to me that this can be done by
removing it in the VMTemplateHostVO, that gets used by the
VMTemplateHostDao to write to the database. I added a fixPath function that
I stole from some other class and had it log to see if the expected fixup
happened. The log line comes by but the database gets filled with the
double slashes anyhow. Is the database filled from another class then the
VO/Dao/DaoImpl combination?

Many thanks,

Daan