cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Aradhye <gaurav.arad...@clogeny.com>
Subject Test case execution issue: connect to remote db
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:56:31 GMT
Hi all,

I am using a management server and hence db server on remote host which is
not local.
While running test cases, Whenever I try to get the dbclient, it throws
error " Access denied for user 'username@ip' (using password: YES)"

While I have kept the Db server ip, username and password values in config
file, still in the error message it shows that it's trying to connect
localhost only.
Is there any method to tell marvin lib to explicitly use remote host by
passing its ip and other values? It seems that the values are defaulted to
"localhost" in all the library functions.

Any directions on this?

Regards,
Gaurav