cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Gui question about a checkbox
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 04:50:49 GMT
Hi,

I've noticed a subtle problem with certain checkboxes that have fields tied
to them.

For example, on the New Disk Offering dialog, there is a checkbox called
Custom Disk Size. It starts out un-checked and a Disk Size text field is
visible below it. When you check the checkbox, the text field goes away. If
you un-check it, the field comes back.

This works fine for this field, but the same setup does not work for the
Public checkbox right below it in this same dialog. This checkbox starts
out un-checked as well and is supposed to have a combobox tied to it.
However, you have to check the checkbox, then un-check it for the combobox
to appear.

I have noticed this same problem with code that I have added that has two
text fields tied to the checked or un-checked state of a checkbox: The
checkbox is un-checked by default, but you don't see the text fields until
you check and then un-check the checkbox.

Has anyone else observed this?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*