cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: How does the plugin model work for storage providers?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 14:19:40 GMT
Hi,

Yeah, John Burwell is finishing up the review process for the SolidFire
plug-in, so - at present - the code is not in master.

To try to answer your question, I had to modify the
applicationContext.xml.in file.

Here is the line I added:

<bean id="solidFireDataStoreProvider"
class="org.apache.cloudstack.storage.datastore.provider.SolidfirePrimaryDataStoreProvider"
/>

Talk to you later!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*