cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quick systemvm question
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 06:54:39 GMT
Marcus,

(1) cloud-install-sys-tmplt update the template with max(id)

select max(id) from cloud.vm_template where type = \"SYSTEM\" and
hypervisor_type = \"KVM\" and removed is null"`

(2) upgrade process update the template with specified name. in
Upgrade410to420.java
pstmt = conn.prepareStatement("select id from `cloud`.`vm_template` where
name like 'systemvm-xenserver-4.2' and removed is null order by id desc
limit 1");

We are discussing in another thread "git commit: updated refs/heads/master
to 9fe7846". Please join us.

-Wei