cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS42] Release Status Update
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 03:37:46 GMT
Folks

The status for features or improvement is depicted in table below

|-----------------------------+-----------+-----------|
| New Features / Improvements | This Week | TwoWeekAgo|
|-----------------------------+-----------+-----------|
| Closed                      |         8 |         7 |
| Resolved                    |        56 |        52 |
| In Progress                 |        13 |        17 |
| Reopened                    |         1 |         2 |
| Ready To Review             |         2 |         2 |
| Open                        |        22 |        23 |
|-----------------------------+-----------+-----------|
| Total                       |       102 |       103 |
|-----------------------------+-----------+-----------|

We are now just two days away from feature freeze, but still there are many open tickets.
If the feature or improvement is unlikely to be wrapped up by 6/28 it should be moved out
of 4.2

As for bugs here is a summary for this week:

  Bugs            | This Week                            | Two Week Ago

 -----------------+-----------+----------+-------+-------+-----------+----------+-------+-------
                  |   Blocker   Critical   Major   Total |   Blocker   Critical   Major
Total
 -----------------+-----------+----------+-------+-------+-----------+----------+-------+-------
  Incoming        |         4         19      37      68 |         8         20      29
   60
  Outgoing        |        19         42      34     102 |        18         10      42
   76
  Open Unassigned |         4         27     116     184 |         7         35      93
  166
  Open Total      |        17         62     223     365 |        19         74     192
  345

The outgoing defect fix rate is much higher than incoming defects which is a good sign but
we still have large number of open defects. We have a large number of unassigned open defects
and it is increasing every week. If you are interested in helping out on defects please check
the release dashboard  http://s.apache.org/M5k

The resolved but not verified /closed has gone up now to 458 and needs to be contained. If
you reported a issues and fixed it yourself but did not close it please take a moment to close
the defect after verification.

I also wanted to call out that there are large number of patches on review board. If you are
reviewer please attend to your reviews. If you are a submitter and want your contribution
to be included in 4.2 please follow through with your reviewers.

Comments/feedback on this release status update are appreciated. You can always visit the
4.2 Release dashboard http://s.apache.org/M5k for the current status.

Thanks
Animesh