cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS42] Release Status Update
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:46:22 GMT
Folks

The status for features or improvement is depicted in table below

|-----------------------------+-----------+-----------|
| New Features / Improvements | This Week | Last Week |
|-----------------------------+-----------+-----------|
| Closed                      |         7 |         6 |
| Resolved                    |        52 |        46 |
| In Progress                 |        17 |        19 |
| Reopened                    |         2 |         3 |
| Ready To Review             |         2 |         2 |
| Open                        |        23 |        28 |
|-----------------------------+-----------+-----------|
| Total                       |       103 |       104 |
|-----------------------------+-----------+-----------|

There is reduction in open issues and but given that we are now just over two weeks away from
feature freeze we need to update the tickets. If the feature or improvement is unlikely to
be wrapped up by 6/28 it should be moved out of 4.2

As for bugs here is a summary for this week:

  Bugs            | This Week                            | Last Week

 -----------------+-----------+----------+-------+-------+-----------+----------+-------+-------
                  |   Blocker   Critical   Major   Total |   Blocker   Critical   Major
Total
 -----------------+-----------+----------+-------+-------+-----------+----------+-------+-------
  Incoming        |         8         20      29      60 |         5         12      16
   40
  Outgoing        |        18         10      42      76 |        13         20      38
   77
  Open Unassigned |         7         35      93     166 |         8         19      96
  153
  Open Total      |        19         74     192     345 |        21         55     207
  344

The outgoing defect fix rate is higher than incoming defects which is a good sign but we still
have large number of open defects. We have a large number of unassigned open defects and it
is increasing every week. If you are interested in helping out on defects please check the
release dashboard  http://s.apache.org/M5k

The resolved but not verified /closed has gone up from  342 last week to 385 this week. If
you reported a issues and fixed it yourself but did not close it please take a moment to close
the defect after verification.

In order to better access release readiness I will also include test results from Sudha in
this email from next week. Sudha will send out a separate email on test results for this week.

Comments/feedback on this release status update are appreciated. You can always visit the
4.2 Release dashboard http://s.apache.org/M5k for the current status.

Thanks
Animesh