cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "SuichII, Christopher" <Chris.Su...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack API Development
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 18:56:52 GMT
So a little update on the hot-deployable API front:

It works…I think. I've been able to package my code into a jar deploy it to a pre-comipiled
CloudStack. All I had to do was:
-Compile the client
-Add a bean for my PluggableService to applicationContext.xml
-Add my command permissions to the commands.properties
-Drop my jar and dependency jars into /WEB-INF/lib/

So, to anyone curious, the plugins look more firefox-y than we though. =)

If anyone sees a potential problem with this please let me know. I'll update the list if I
come across anything else interesting in my investigation.

-Chris