cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: How does the plugin model work for storage providers?
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 23:06:36 GMT
I would say, the adapter thing is the legacy stuff, all the storage plugins will be managed
by DataStoreProviderManager. But as you said, we can group plugins into one place by using
spring's syntax, such as:
<bean id="storageProviders"
      class="org.apach.***.datastoreproviderManagerImpl">
    <property name="providerList">
        <list>
            <ref local="providerOne"/>
            <ref local="providerTwo"/>