cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hiroaki KAWAI <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp>
Subject Re: Review Request: CLOUDSTACK-2327: make cloud-setup-agent ovs aware
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 02:34:27 GMT
That's interesting to see some details are different
with mine. :-)

What I usually do is,
1. Static IPv4 address in OS installation
2. Base installation is "Virtual Host"
3. The patch is grabbed from 1.9 branch of ovs.
wget -O -
"http://openvswitch.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=openvswitch;a=patch;h=7aaeb9d4e1a9219c48d981230f2738bbdb7abda7"

| patch -p1
4. No network script configuration