cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hiroaki KAWAI <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULTS] Release Apache CloudStack 4.1.0 (fifth round)
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 02:26:01 GMT
HI,

I looked into tomcat6.spec file, the catalina.out
stuff seems to be handled in rpm installation process.
------------------------
%install
:
/bin/touch ${RPM_BUILD_ROOT}%{logdir}/catalina.out
:

%files
:
%attr(0644,tomcat,tomcat) %{logdir}/catalina.out
:

So I'd like to suggest to do as such in our cloudstack spec file, too.