cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hiroaki KAWAI <ka...@stratosphere.co.jp>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULTS] Release Apache CloudStack 4.1.0 (fifth round)
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 09:40:55 GMT
I don't want to see NORMAL users getting failed with running
cloudstack and sending email for asking the workaround.
# Even if you're thinking we're not wrong.

If you're going to release a5214bee99f6c5582d755c9499f7d99fd7b5b701
as 4.1.0, I'd like to suggest releasing 4.1.1 asap.

# I know the voting window has closed, but I'm -1 on releasing
# 4.1.0 at this moment.