cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "SuichII, Christopher" <Chris.Su...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: Cannot log in to fresh install as admin
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:04:35 GMT
Nope. I just pulled, clean installed and deployed the db this morning.

-Chris

On Jun 18, 2013, at 10:58 AM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us>
 wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 10:56 AM, SuichII, Christopher
> <Chris.Suich@netapp.com> wrote:
>> I've created a fresh install of CS 4.2 with source from git, however when I attempt
to log in, the following is logged:

>> WARN  [server.auth.SHA256SaltedUserAuthenticator] (1774710861@qtp-1102259485-4:)
The stored password for admin isn't in the right format for this authenticator
>> INFO  [cloud.user.AccountManagerImpl] (1774710861@qtp-1102259485-4:) User admin in
domain ROOT is disabled/locked (or account is disabled/locked)

>> I handle the second issue by updating the state either in developer-prefill.sql or
in the database itself. However, I'm less knowledgeable about the password hash and salting.
Is there something I have done wrong or not set up properly?