cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Burwell <jburw...@basho.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins and IRC
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 18:45:02 GMT
Prasanna,

I am all for static analysis, but I think we should discuss it before
implementation to ensure that the community is in sync on the rules
and priority.  I am of the belief that static analysis shouldn't check
for violations that we don't are worthy of breaking a build.  However,
implementing such an approach would take a fair amount if coordination
and effort for (needed) cleanup.

That's my $0.02,
-John