cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Abhinandan Prateek" <aprat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review Request 12107: Cloudstack-2150 DB table entries of phisical network is not proper.Shows Duplicate entries. Cloudstack-2980 Adding a VLAN range that overlaps with two existing ranges results in inconsistent DB entries
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:22:22 GMT

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/12107/#review22501
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ship it!


Ship It!

- Abhinandan Prateek


On June 27, 2013, 9:26 a.m., bharat kumar wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/12107/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated June 27, 2013, 9:26 a.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for cloudstack and Abhinandan Prateek.
> 
> 
> Bugs: Cloudstack-2150 and Cloudstack-2980
> 
> 
> Repository: cloudstack-git
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Cloudstack-2150 DB table entries of phisical network is not proper.Shows Duplicate entries.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2980
> Cloudstack-2980 Adding a VLAN range that overlaps with two existing ranges results in
inconsistent DB entries
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2980
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   engine/schema/src/com/cloud/dc/dao/DataCenterVnetDaoImpl.java e97f2c6 
>   server/src/com/cloud/network/NetworkServiceImpl.java 5e900bb 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/12107/diff/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> tested on master.
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> bharat kumar
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message