cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] code-freeze and integration tests
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 05:20:03 GMT
Hi,

I would like to get everyone's opinions on the timeline and policies
for bringing in automated tests into the repo. Integration tests are
written in marvin by various people today within and without Citrix.
Similar to docs I'd like to propose that tests can be committed to the
repository beyond the freeze date.

Right now all tests are being committed to master since that's the
branch that we cut our releases out of. But after the branch for a
release has been cut tests will be committed to both release branch
and master if everyone agrees this is a good thing.

Thoughts?

--
Prasanna.,